What if the thing you do is highly competitive? How do you get noticed? On this episode, Amos Heller (touring bass player for Taylor Swift and many other artists) shares how he went from barista to touring bass player and some things he learned along the way that anyone can use to gain a foothold in a competitive industry.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022