When the ideas aren’t flowing the way you’d like, there can be a strong temptation to “knuckle down” and simply try harder on a project. While diligence and urgency are critical to doing excellent work, there are times when additional effort alone will be ineffective.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022