Some people are naturally drawn to sketching ideas and concepts. Others fear it. Today’s guest, Mike Rohde, will share how all of us can use sketching as a way to unlock ideas and new avenues of thought with tips from his new book The Sketchnote Workbook.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022