We’re all familiar with the myth of the lone genius, which states that most creative work is performed in isolation by brilliant individuals. However, today’s guest Joshua Wolf Shenk shares research from his new book about how the pair is actually the primary creative unit.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022