What if the thing you do is highly competitive? How do you get noticed? On this episode, Amos Heller (touring bass player for Taylor Swift) shares how he went from barista to touring bass player and some things he learned along the way that anyone can use to gain a foothold in a competitive industry.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022