When you have a number of ideas, how do you know which one to pursue? On this episode, we discuss creative process, practices, and how to know when an idea is right with A/J Jackson. A/J is an American filmmaker, musician, songwriter, record producer, and perhaps best known as the lead singer for the international platinum-selling band Saint Motel. He is also the founder of AVIEW, a new eyewear brand that offers shades in every hue of the rainbow.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022