You have a finite amount of attention to spend on behalf of the creative problems you’re solving. How you allocate that attention will often determine your success or failure. On this episode, I share three simple strategies for gaining creative focus and generating traction in your work.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022