James Cameron is a famous filmmaker known for his visionary approach and use of cutting-edge technology in cinema. Recently, we were both speakers at Festival de las Ideas in Puebla, Mexico, where he spoke about creativity and the creative process. On this episode, I share three big ideas that I drew from his speech that we can each apply to our work as creative professionals.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022